Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Carlisle Glass Longhorn. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following bases:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
- no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
- graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
- the Carlisle Glass Ltd copyright notice (i.e © 2012 Carlisle Glass Ltd) must appear in all copies;
- no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other Website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Longhorn's prior written permission;any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Usage of Logo
- Any use of our logo is prohibited until prior written approval is given.
- We require complete control over our logos in any print media, print usage as well as web/internet usage.
- We must be sent and must approve, in advance, all copy proposed to be utilized in any promotional campaign.
- Access to and use of this site is provided by Longhorn subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Longhorn reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to Longhorn in timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst Longhorn endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Longhorn will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst Longhorn endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Longhorn does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Longhorn can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation or any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Longhorn shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Longhorn accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Age Requirement for Specific Goods
- Where the law requires a minimum age limit for the purchase of specific goods, you confirm that you are over the required age limit and that delivery will be accepted by a person over the required age limit.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if we reasonably believe you are not legally entitled to order certain goods.
Delivery & Title
- Unless you order and collect the goods from one of our trade counters, we will deliver them in accordance with your order. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately. You must not schedule or commence any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all the goods for any defects or missing parts.
- For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, most 'Big Stuff' items can only be delivered to a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location.
- Upon delivery of the goods to you, the goods shall be at your risk. In spite of delivery having been made, title in the goods shall not pass to you until you have paid the price for the goods in full and no other sums whatsoever shall be due to us from you. Until title in the goods passes from us, you shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee and shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limiation, strikes, lockouts and outher industrial disputes).
- We shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by 5pm the next working day (Monday - Friday) of the delivery of goods in question.
Cancellation & Returns
- You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you or collection from a trade counter. Such notice may be given by phone, mail, fax or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- On cancellation for whatever reason, you must return the goods to us at your cost unless we agree that you may dispose of them in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier.
- Unwanted items returned for refund or exchange, for whatever reason, will be subject to a re-stocking charge.